What To Expect
Upon your arrival at Alamo Ranch Orthodontics, please notify our receptionist. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office!
Once the new patient paperwork has been submitted, Dr. Raj will conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination, and explain all the clinical aspects of treatment.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment for Diagnostic Records is scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit.
What are Diagnostic Records?
Diagnostic Records typically involve intra and extra-oral photographs, panoramic and cephalometric radiographs and study models.
What is the Cost of Treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. If treatment is required, the treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options during the initial exam. We have different payment plans to suit your budget, and accept assignment of benefits from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable!
What My Investment Includes
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of x-rays, study models, a personalized diagnostic workup to determine your treatment objectives, and a customized plan to give you the best outcome.
- Active treatment fees with Fixed Appliances or Aligners includes all appliances, office visits, and Orthodontic procedures performed in our office. If the appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage, misuse or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, there will be additional replacement fees.
- One set of retainers for our comprehensive (Phase II) patients is provided upon completion of treatment. At the end of treatment, we highly recommend getting another set of Lab-Fabricated retainers that will last much longer. There is a replacement fee for each additional retainer that is lost or broken.
What My Investment Does Not Include
- Any Dental Treatment performed at other dental offices
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
Assignment of Benefits
We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If we do not accept assignment of benefits from your plan, we will be happy to file claims so that the insured can be reimbursed directly. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately so adjustments may be made to your contract.
It is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment and answer any questions you may have. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays, as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.